Abhinay Pradhyumn Rao Venepalli
- Mechanical Engineer with Specialization in Manufacturing and Production.
- Quality Control Engineer with hands on experience with Medical Devices improving quality, production and processes in the manufacturing industry
- A good communicator and an effective team player by managing cross functional departments.
Cook Medical Bloomington, IN
Manufacturing/Quality Engineer Jan 2017 to Present
- Used quality tools to implement improvements such Trackwise and performed In-Lab device tests such as Tensile Testing, Stress Test and Torsion Testing.
- Examine Non-Conformance in the Manufacturing, Quality check, Production, Packaging and Final Inspection department.
- Determine the Root Cause analysis for the failure of the devices and perform Risk analysis for the timely closure of the complaint.
- Provided engineering support by troubleshooting problems, effecting timely solutions to maintain the continuity of production flow and for devices sent back for maintenance.
Medtronic Dec 2015 to Dec 2016
- As a Manufacturing Engineer worked on ECG Amplifier systems so as to meet the Quality and Manufacturing standards to ensure amplification of ECG signals.
- Been part of 2 TUV Audits held at CIT by performing Production Testing, Loaner system and Amplifier Flow and also FAI for Sensor Arrays inspection, Cleaning Procedure evaluation and software Installation.
- Performed initial testing of components separately and also Inspecting the final tests of the whole system after being integrated together to meet compatibility standards.
- Created detailed documentation for Manufacturing flow charts, Process flow charts, Operating procedures, Manufacturing procedures and Final inspection checklist.
CanSat (Satellite inside a canister) June 2014 and June 2015
- The CanSat is a design-built-fly competition conducted by NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that provides an opportunity to experience the design life-cycle of an aerospace system.
- Launched an autonomous CanSat with a deployable lander which fits inside a container and transmits data to the Ground Station, while protecting a raw hen’s egg inside and recording the entire flight.
- Used a three-axis accelerometer to measure the stability and angle of descent of the payload during descent. Sample at appropriate rate and store the data for later retrieval.
Analysis of a Clutch Plate of an Automobile transmission along with Additive Printing Fall 2015
- The project provided a detailed description of how to improve efficiency of an already existing clutch plate of an IC Engine by redesigning it and making a prototype and providing analysis using different parameters and materials and then 3Dprint the component.
- The component of the clutch plate such as the friction plate and the reinforcement plate are redesigned for longer lifespan and more heat dissipation along with an optimal performance gradient and analysis.
- The project shows us how Additive printing can be incorporated into small scale industries which requires low cost, less wastage of material and fewer number of components.
Study and Re-Design Driving Mechanism in Endoscopic Instruments for Surgical Applications Spring 2014
- This precision endoscopic instrument is used in surgical applications like clippers which are used while putting sutures for human skin tissues.
- This instrument provides excellent solution for precise handling for holding the skin so that it does not cause any damage for the skin tissue while the surgery is being conducted.
- This instrument has been made with such accuracy that it has almost negligible tolerance and less input to high output ratio as it is crucial in the field of Bio-Medical.
- Trackwise for Quality Systems
- Business Objects for Complaint Events, Sales Reports and Non-Conformances
- MakerBot Software for CubePro Duo 3D Printer and MakerBot Printer
- Systems tool kit (AIG's-STK) for Aeronautical Satellite imaging
- Machining and Tooling: Hands on experience in Mechanical Workshop.
- Production Testing for Medical Amplifiers
University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT 2014 - 2015
Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad, India
Bachelors in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering 2009 - 2013